Tue, Jun 22|
Bismarck Event Center
2020 North Dakota Immunization Conference-POSTPONED!!!
The ND Immunization Conference will NOW be held on June 22-23, 2021 at the Bismarck Event Center. This is a great opportunity to gain important knowledge about vaccines and vaccine preventable diseases so you can help educate others! AND gain CEs! See you there!
Time & Location
Jun 22, 2021, 8:00 AM CDT – Jun 23, 2021, 4:00 PM CDT
Bismarck Event Center, 315 S. 5th St, Bismarck, ND
About the Event
- Explore strategies and best practices to increase immunization coverage rates
- Evaluate communication strategies for responding to questions from vaccine hesitant families
- Examine about key changes in school and child care immunization requirements
- Hear the story of a young person lost to a vaccine preventable disease and how his mother's advocacy work continues to protect other children from the same disease
- Examine immunocompromising conditions and which vaccines are indicated for those patients
- Review a recent vaccine preventable disease outbreak in a neighboring state
- Discuss updates to the child, adolescent, and adult immunization schedule